gmail invite

with the advent of yahoo's 100mb email space, and spymac's freely available 1gb email plus plus, gmail invites have become less and less popular and sought after. ive asked my friends if they wanted one but most of them just replied with a why-would-i-need-that-much-space-shrug..

ah well, if anybody out there wants a gmail invite, ive got one free, just drop me a postcard from wherever you are =) (email me privately for the postal address)

oh by the way, here are other sites that offer 1gb free email accounts:

www.spymac.com
www.walla.com
www.gawab.com
www.rediff.com

so there are a lot of choices really aside from gmail =) its just the psychologically of being a member of the chosen few that urges people to do stupid things for a gmail invite =p

happy weekend everyone!

1 comments:

tamboenman.blogspot.com said...

Wherever do you get your inspiration from? This site is just awesome! I am really keen on finding out more. Please keep me updated periodically as I would this is too good to miss!
Regards,