clie gear

sometimes the bundled stuffs are not enough, so i dressed up my clie with things that would make it ready for travel. my clie always comes with the following:



proporta aluminum hardcase
i had mine ordered from uk by post. it set me back 32 euro plus tax, its sold locally at a much cheaper price now




usb hotsync charger cable
when im lugging around with a laptop, the cradle is just too bulky to bring,




innopocket 3-in-1 stylus
i got this one as a thank you gift from one of the people ive helped in japan. he was looking for a perfect pda and i helped him buy one in akihabara




clie travel charger
most of the times, all i need is a wall socket charger like the one i use for my cellphone, so i opted to buy this travel charger. i got it from a friend for 2000 yen




memory stick
i have two 128mb memory stick, one is a sony branded and the other is from hagiwara sys. the latter is also a developer of wifi and bluetooth modules in memory stick and sd format =)




4 in 1 pc card adapter
a friend gave me a spare laptop two months ago. since it didnt have cd rom drive. i had quite a difficulty transferring files, good thing it has two pc card slots. so for file handling, i use ms import to transfer apps from my work pc to my pda, then this 4 in 1 pc card adapter to transfer the contents of my memory stick to the notebook. i bought this pcmcia card for Php1500 at greenhills




memory stick carrying case
ok, so my clie is vain hehe =) i got this memory stick carrying case in tenjin when i was in fukuoka for technical training. bic camera store offered this loyalty card which accumulates points for every purchase, so i got this for free using that point card =)

0 comments: